[R] Help with decrypting

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 9 21:50:18 CET 2016

Thanks, David.

It does read without error using readBin. And using file.info as you
suggest seem to be a step in the right direction (the length of foo agrees
with 'wc -l' on the file). I just get different errors on subsequent
attempts to use it.

(I should have mentioned in the beginning, whatever I do, I'd like it to
work on both Mac and Linux.)

And thanks again to all three of you. I'm about ready to give up on an R
solution, and call an external script as Marc suggests.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory