[R] Euler & Runge-Kutta

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Nov 7 20:16:21 CET 2016

Google is your friend "R Runge kutta" [1][2]

This actually is not the "do my research for me" list... when you have a specific problem with R, this is a good place to get help by providing a reproducible example. You are expected to have some reasonable familiarity with the theory underlying the task you are working on and with basic R syntax so we can focus on where R is not doing what you want.

Why are you interested in Euler AND Runge-Kutta? Why aren't you just interested in solving the DEs to within some uncertainty?

[1] https://www.jstatsoft.org/article/view/v033i09/v033i09.pdf
[2] https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/DifferentialEquations.html