[R] question on lasso

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:43:47 CET 2016

Wrong list. This list is about R programming not statistics. Try
stats.stackexchange.com for statistics questions.

However, I will make a suggestion: Find local statistical experts with
whom to consult. Your understanding appears to fall short of the
necessary background to use such complex statistical procedures
reliably. I am not confident that online lists will suffice.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."