[R] Help-Text file

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Nov 5 17:58:49 CET 2016

Sorry, but this request is quite hard to understand... you are basically directing your question at an incredibly narrow set of people who happen to have combined your kind of data read in the way you read it in with your kind of analysis algorithms while telling us almost nothing about how you did those things.

Please read the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of every posting on this list and provide a reproducible example [1][2]. If the problem is in your use of R then someone here will be able to help. If your problem is inside a contributed package then you may need the assistance of the package maintainer, but they will also need a reproducible example so your effort will not be in vain. Also, the act of creating a RE often leads you to your own solution even without getting outside help.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html