[R] colored table

Tal Galili tal.galili at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:05:14 CEST 2016

Hell Naresh,

If to add to what others already wrote, there is also the new {heatmaply
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/heatmaply/>} package, which enable
you to create *interactive* heatmaps. For examples, you can view the
vignette here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/heatmaply/vignettes/heatmaply.html

With regards,
Tal