[R] Can I use PhantomJS or assume a firefox instalattion for usage with RSelenium in CRAN Machines?

Marcelo Perlin marceloperlin at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:42:54 CEST 2016

Thanks David,

I figured out a way to get the data I want without RSelenium.

Apreciate the help, though.

Best,

--
Marcelo Perlin
Professor Adjunto | Escola de Administração
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Rua Washington Luiz, 855 | 90010-460| Porto Alegre RS| Brasil
Tel.: (51) 3308-3303 | www.ea.ufrgs.br
http://lattes.cnpq.br/3262699324398819
https://sites.google.com/site/marceloperlin/