[R] print all variables inside function

Jan Kacaba jan.kacaba at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:26:59 CEST 2016

Hello dear R-help

I would like to use some short and simple names multiple times inside
one script without collisions. I need to wrap the variables inside
some object. I know I can use class function or environment. For
example as follows:

exmp1<-function(){

########
# knowns
pa=0.35
pb=0.35
pc=0.30
pad=0.015
pbd=0.010
pcd=0.020
########

########
# unknowns
pd=pa*pad+pb*pbd+pc*pcd
pdc=pc*pcd/pd
pda=pa*pad/pd
pba=pb*pbd/pd
########

y<-c(pad=pad,pbd=pbd,pcd=pcd,pd=pd,pdc=pdc,pda=pda,pba=pba) # this
line I would like to automate so I don't have to write it every time
return(y)
}
output<-exmp1()

Is it somehow possible to print 'Unknows' and 'Knowns' from exmp1
function without the need of explicitly write the 'y' line which puts
all variables inside list? For example with an imaginary function
'fprint' which takes exmp1 as the input: fprint(exmp1).