[R] with vs. attach

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon May 9 01:02:22 CEST 2016

The lazyeval package addresses the problem of how to delay evaluation even when the function you want to do the evaluation in is buried two or more function calls below where the original call was made. If you are not building nested function calls with delayed evaluation then you probably don't need that package.