[R] trainControl and train functions are not found in caret package

Muhammad Bilal Muhammad2.Bilal at live.uwe.ac.uk
Sun May 8 02:40:26 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Whilst using 'trainControl' and 'train' functions in R studio, an error is raised stating that the functions are not found.

I tried installing the caret function a few times, but the error persists.

Can anyone guide me how to access these functions.

Many Thanks and

Kind Regards

--
Muhammad Bilal
Research Fellow and Doctoral Researcher,

muhammad2.bilal at live.uwe.ac.uk<mailto:olugbenga2.akinade at live.uwe.ac.uk>