[R] boostrap - not converging cycles

Rosa Oliveira rosita21 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:47:34 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I have a problem, rather serious and I am not being able to resolve it.

I started working with R a few time ago :(

I’m running a bootstrap analyses for 2 different methods and It was expected that I get the same coefficients and standard errors for both, consequently the same coverage - but I’m not getting the same values.

With the estimates obtained in bootstrap we don’t get that, which means that there are resampling cycles that are different, even more, as the coverage is different, it leads me to think that there are bootstrap cycles that do not converge and therefore left out of coverage.

A. Is there a way of knowing which were the cycles that did not converge and correct the estimates?
B. For this I have the "results” saved -

save.image("~/Documents/phd_april_v16.RData”) will this be useful for something?

Best,
RO

Atenciosamente,
Rosa Oliveira