[R] how to compute Bonferroni, Tukey's, Sheffe 95%-condence intervals for coefficients B1, B2, B3 in linear regression?

super desolator88 at 163.com
Wed May 4 16:45:27 CEST 2016

Dear experts,
   I have a problem in compute Bonferroni,Tukey's,Sheffe 95%-condence intervals for coefficients B1,B2,B3 in linear regression using R? how can i do it? I only know how to compute these three cofindence intervals in multicomparsion by using multcomp package, and i am search a lot for how to comupte the three CIs for linear regression coefficients but without any useful information, so, plz help me ~