[R] Fwd: question on constrOptim

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:09:42 CET 2016

On 24/03/2016 8:13 AM, Anusha Kothapalli wrote:
> [...]

Modify your objective function to print out the arguments it is given
and the result it produces.  You'll likely see something wrong when you
look at those.

If you still can't figure out the problem, simplify things enough to
post to R-help, and post it there.  It needs to be in a form that
someone else can run.  (Don't email it just to me, send it to the list.)

Duncan Murdoch