[R] HELP! Mann whitney in r

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:48:42 CET 2016

Jim has graciously replied but:

1. Please do not double post -- that's spam;
2. This is a plain text list, so avoid  html -- it can get mangled
(though here it didn't).
3. Spend some time with an R tutorial or two. They typically cover
basic topics such as this, and there are many good ones on the Web. It
is often faster, and you'll learn a lot of good stuff so that you
won't need to post and hope here as often.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."