[R] please help

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Mon Mar 14 14:00:33 CET 2016

> From: R-help [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-project.org] On Behalf Of Damjan /
> Subject: [R] please help
>
> Dear all,
>
> with the below 2 files I would like to to the t.test and var.test
>
> but it does not work.
>
> Can you help me ?

Dear Damjan
The posting guide at http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html is the usual recommended reading; for specific assistance you will need to at least provide the code used to run the tests and give details of the error messages you encountered.

In the mean time, both the tests you refer to apply to tests between two and only two groups. Your files seem to have more than two years, which - at least until my telepathic inference improves - seems likely to cause a problem for t.test and var.test. Perhaps you were looking for pairwise.t.test?

S Ellison

This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If
immediately via +44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify postmaster at lgcgroup.com
and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.
LGC Limited. Registered in England 2991879.
Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY, UK