[R] Everything in ggplot2 is blue

KMNanus kmnanus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:11:06 CET 2016

I’m working with a data frame called “Koufax” (his lifetime pitching stats) in order to improve my ggplot2 skills.

I’ve worked with a variety of iterations of ken <- ggplot(koufax, aes(x = W, y = IPouts, color = SO)) + geom_bar(stat = "identity”)  but all the bars come up blue, even if I call... ken +   scale_fill_gradient(low = "red",high = "yellow”).

Has this happened to anyone?  I’m wondering if there’s a package that I need to load through a library call.

Ken
kmnanus at gmail.com
914-450-0816 (tel)
347-730-4813 (fax)