[R] stargazer summary statistics by group

sbihorel Sebastien.Bihorel at cognigencorp.com
Mon Mar 7 01:45:58 CET 2016

Hi Boris,

Sorry, but not really. The example that comes closest is "Flip the table
axes" but this is not right either.

In the design that I need, the year, month, day, etc... variables would
each get a block of rows with statistics (mean, sd, median, min, max)
provided for each level of another variable, these levels being reported
in columns.

Basically, I need to look at descriptive statistics that are stratified.
Does this make sense?

Sebastien