[R] Color of points in legend() ignored if plotting to PNG

Helmut Schütz helmut.schuetz at bebac.at
Tue Mar 1 14:28:49 CET 2016

Hi Boris, Jim, Petr, and David,

I stand corrected; works as desired.

In order to come up with an example I oversimplified my original code
which contained lwd=0 in the legend.
lwd=0 indeed switches the 'borders' of points off.

Case closed.

Helmut

--
Ing. Helmut Schuetz
BEBAC - Consultancy Services for
e-mail  helmut.schuetz at bebac.at
web     http://bebac.at/
contact http://bebac.at/Contact.htm
forum   http://forum.bebac.at/

This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient please reply to sender, do not disclose
its contents to any person and delete the e-mail. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.