[R] Documenting data

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Thu Jun 30 17:44:08 CEST 2016

You might look at:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7979609/automatic-documentation-of-datasets

You might also, try the  FIle | Compile Notebook  from within R-Studio
(https://www.rstudio.com/) on your well-documented R-scripts to get a
nice reproducible recording/report of data analysis workflow.  Similar
functionality is available from basic R, but involves more work.  There
are many other approaches, but the best choice depends on your precise
needs.

And, as a programmer, you are probably already familiar with things like:
https://google.github.io/styleguide/Rguide.xml