[R] Calculating Value at Risk

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 23:03:06 CEST 2016

1. Search!
rseek.org is an R-centric search site that you should always try. A
quick search there turned up the PerformanceAnalytics package. There
may be others, too.

2. Search the cran task views. There are finance and econometrics task
views that should be relevant.

3. Post on a more appropriate mailing list, in this case
r-sig-finance, rather than here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter