[R] Fw: How I can calculate the value of response variable

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:34:52 CEST 2016

Is this homework? This list tries to enforce  a no homework policy...

If not, it looks to me as if you have made no effort to learn R nor
have you read and followed the posting guide. We generally expect
posters to have made reasonable efforts to do both and demonstrate
what they have tried and how it has failed.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."