[R] Rattle

deva d devazresearch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:49:32 CEST 2016

hi all,

i am getting stuck while using Rattle - specifically, I am unable to get
the graphics.

i am using R 3.2.5 and some packages do not work in that.

can someone pl help ?

*....*

*Deva*

*in search of knowledge, everyday something is added ....*

*in search of wisdom, everyday something is dropped  ... an old Chinese
Proverb*