[R] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Heatmap.2 Breaks argument

fgoetz fgoetz at whoi.edu
Fri Jun 24 19:45:07 CEST 2016

Dear Mr. or Mrs.,

Please see the previous messages for information. I had a problem with
the heatmap.2 breaks argument and was wondering if someone could help me
with that problem. I could not find information for the other authors of
heatmap.2 to contact them.
Could you provide help or contact information?

Best regards,

Florian Goetz

Phd candidate

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution