[R] benchmark-dea

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:50:28 CEST 2016

Hi farzana,
Probably the first thing is to ascertain what the class of "farzana" might be:

class(farzana)

Because "write.csv" expects "the object to be written, preferably a
matrix or data frame. If not, it is attempted to coerce x to a data
frame." to be the first argument. It seems that "farzana" is neither a
matrix nor a data frame and something for which there is no method to
convert it to one.

The second thing to do is to try to work out what is inside "farzana":

str(farzana)

This will produce a summary of what is in there. _Maybe_ with that
summary you can figure out how to convert it into a data frame. If
not, you can always save the object:

save(farzana,file="farzana.Rdata")

and reload it later.

Jiim