[R] messy code found when reading CSV file on win 10 system

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:40:03 CEST 2016

On 15/06/2016 1:22 AM, 李兰婷 wrote:
>  Dear Team,
> A problem occured when I run Rstudio.  Could you please give me some advice?there is a lot of messy code when I read a csv file, which includes several columns in chinese, and R code run on WIN 10  system. I tried all the methods I can find on the internet, but no one is worked. is there some way I can fix it?
> Really appreciated your help.

You should use the RStudio help forums for RStudio problems.

Your problem might have nothing to do with RStudio, but you haven't
given us any information about what you did, so we can't tell.

What you should do:

Start R without RStudio, e.g. using Rgui.  See if the problem persists.
If so, post the details here.  If not, move over to the RStudio help forums.

Duncan Murdoch