[R] strange error message when using rnorm and rbinom

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:31:53 CEST 2016

Do not believe everything you read on the internet!

"In one of the resources I found in over the internet explains that the
mean and sd should be declared as integers."

That is compete crap.  The mean of a norma/Gaussian can be any real;
the sd can be any positive real.
Moreover, one does not need to "declare" R variables. Have you gone
through any R tutorials? -- there are many good ones on the web.
Please do so if you haven't before posting here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."