[R] problem in R2OpenBUGS

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jun 11 21:45:50 CEST 2016

That is my point... we cannot see your problem on our computers because you have not given us sample data and code that does anything. For one thing, the samplesBgr function is part of the BRugs package, not the R2OpenBUGS package, so your subject line does not make sense.  For another, samplesBgr cannot do anything unless a BUGS model has been compiled, burned in, and run.

Have you been able to run a known-good example like [1]? What is the output of the sessionInfo function just before you try to run samplesBgr?

[1] https://theoreticalecology.wordpress.com/setting-up-openbugs-and-r/