[R] Power Calculation:2-sided exact equivalence test for Binomial Proportions

BONACHE Adrien adriens_cachan at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 8 08:58:22 CEST 2016

Hi again,
In fact the pwr package do not provide exact test power. So you should definitely use g*power.
Sincerely,
Adrien.

      De : Munjal Patel <munjalpatel85 at gmail.com>
 À : r-help at r-project.org
 Envoyé le : Mardi 7 juin 2016 18h26
 Objet : [R] Power Calculation:2-sided exact equivalence test for Binomial Proportions

Dear R-Users,
I am an intermediate level R user.

I am performing the power calculations for the Binomial proportions (2
sided).
I want to find the Power using the Exact test for the Equivalence of
Binomial proportions.
I do have the SAS code which is generating the Power for me but i am unable
to find the Similar code in R.
I need help for finding the similar computation in R.

My SAS code.

proc power;
onesamplefreq test = equiv_exact
alpha = 0.05
proportion = 0.30
lower = 0.2
upper = 0.4
ntotal = 500
power = .;
run;

Can somebody help me by providing the R code for the similar calculation ?
Thank you.

MJ