[R] Fw: i need to install "Rclimdex"........Senior Scientists , BARI

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:25:48 CEST 2016

The RClimDex website has instructions for obtaining and installing
this package, and for obtaining and installing R if you also need to
do that:
http://etccdi.pacificclimate.org/software.shtml

You must follow those directions, as the necessary first step is
obtaining a download password from the maintainers.

Sarah