[R] Error from Rcmdr when trying to make a density plot

Ashim Kapoor ashimkapoor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 15:48:40 CEST 2016

Dear Sir,

When I start R and type in library("Rcmdr") I do not face this problem.
Only when I click on Rcmdr from Ubuntu interface I get the above mentioned
error.

I tried to find the .RData file but I could not find it in the path
returned by getwd().

For the time being I am content with typing R and then starting Rcmdr ( at
least then I can explore Rcmdr's toolbox).

Many thanks,
Ashim