[R] Request for help

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 15:07:27 CEST 2016

Dear Suparna

You do not say whether the problem is (a) creating a help page to start
with (b) understanding how to edit it afterwards. If the former then
Duncan's advice to use prompt (or package.skeleton if you have not got
anything set up yet) is good advice. If (b) then try it and post again
with specific questions about what you cannot get to work.

It does take some learning but it really, really is worth it, trust us.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html