[R] How to Display Value Labels in R Outputs?

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:21:10 CEST 2016

Hi Courtney,
I haven't seen any answers to your question, and perhaps it is because
others, like I, were unable to open the file you attached. The
uninformative labels you are getting may be the names of values or the
character value of factors. Is there a sample data set from the
original file that you read in?

Jim