[R] Strange message after reading multiple scripts from one folder

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:26:09 CEST 2016

Hard to tell without seeing the scripts.  Do you have a matrix in your
scripts that have "value" and "visible" as row names?  You probably have
some statement that is causing output and so the problem is "your" as to
how to avoid the message.  So look at your scripts to see if anything
refers to either "value" or "visible", and then you might find the cause of
your problem.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru