[R] Fuzzy variable universe

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jul 28 16:23:48 CEST 2016

This appears to be a question about a contributed package, though you have not specified which one (so your example code is not reproducible).

Be warned that I have never seen discussion of fuzzy logic on this list, so any help you get here is likely to be from someone reading the documentation for you. Please be sure to read it carefully yourself first, and read about reproducibility and support for contributed packages in the Posting Guide.