[R] about netcdf files

lily li chocold12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:07:53 CEST 2016

Thanks for your reply. But it says "Error in (function (classes, fdef,
mtable)):
unable to find an inherited method for function 'brick' for signature
'ncdf4' "

The dataset is attached. It contains daily precipitation data for 20 years,
within a rectangle, so that there are several grid points. I use the code
to open it, but don't know how to get csv files, while each file contains
continuous daily precipitation data for each grid cell.
pre1 = nc_open('sample_precip_daily.nc')
pre1
pre1_rd = ncvar_get(pre1, 'precipitation')
nc_close(pre1)

Thanks for your help.