[R] R3.3.1 - Windows10 OS - Overriding default Legend title with user specified title

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Tue Jul 26 21:44:06 CEST 2016

A quick google for "ggplot2 change legend text" turns up several hits.
This stackexchange question has several recipes.
http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/5007/how-can-i-change-the-title-o
f-a-legend-in-ggplot2

including the correct use of the labs() function;
labs(aesthetic='BrandValue in Billions')