[R] Please assist me to download this data

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:23:11 CEST 2016

The easiest might be to download the entire dataset and filter it
appropriately. If I follow your link and press Download, I get the option
to "Download Complete NAV Report in Text Format" and will result in this:
http://portal.amfiindia.com/NAVReport.aspx?type=0

It is not the easiest format to get into R, and you might have to
pre-process it.

Best,
Ulrik