[R] Reference for aov()

Justin Thong justinthong93 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:18:12 CEST 2016

Hi

*I have been looking for a reference to explain how R uses the aov
command(at a deeper level)*. More specifically, how R reads the formulae
and R computes the sums of squares. I am not interested in understanding
what the difference of Type 1,2,3 sum of squares are. I am more interested
in finding out about how R computes ~x1:x2:x3  or how R computes ~A:x1
emphasizing sequential nature of the way it computes, and models even more
complicated than this.

Yours sincerely,
Justin

*I check my email at 9AM and 4PM everyday*
*If you have an EMERGENCY, contact me at +447938674419(UK) or
+60125056192(Malaysia)*