[R] WRS2 package problems with post hoc test lincon

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jul 9 03:46:50 CEST 2016

1) HTML formatted email does not come through reliably. Please read the Posting Guide.

2) It is very nearly always necessary to provide a reproducible example when asking for help on this list to avoid complete failure to communicate.

3) Given the above limitations (meaning I may not be understanding you correctly), this looks like a problem with your understanding of statistics, not a problem with R. If so, you should be asking this question in a forum focused less on the tool and more on the theory, such as stats.stackexchange.com.