[R] R code for multilevel latent class analysis

Yahoo Mail cristinacametti at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 7 13:31:35 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am not able to find a reliable r code to run a multilevel latent class model. Indeed, I have to analyze how social trust (three variables form the ESS survey) might vary between countries (21 countries in my database). I tried to use the poLCA package but I am not sure if my code is right. This is my code:
lca <-cbind(ppltrst+1,pplfair+1,pplhlp+1)~cntry
lc <- poLCA(lca,mydata)

However, I get an error message:
Error in `[.data.frame`(data, , match(colnames(y), colnames(data))[j]) :
undefined columns selected

How can I solve this? Is the code completely wrong or I missed some passages?
Thank you very much for your help!

Cristina Cametti