[R] dplyr : row total for all groups in dplyr summarise

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Jul 6 20:44:22 CEST 2016

My point is that this is highly software-dependent. Certain email programs and editors are worse than others in inclusion of configuration settings that allow you to avoid this problem. In general you need to look for "plain text" options, and some software has "Auto-Correct" options turned on by default.