[R] regroup row names

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:14:26 CEST 2016

Do the elements in 'locs' hahabe an _ somewhere? If not the search and
replace find nothing.

Bert's suggestion of taking a substring is better if you are just
interested in characters on fixed positions.

Bert also suggested that you could maybe benefit from reading a few
tutorials and I agree.

Best,
Ulrik