[R] Can R read Word fonts and comments?

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Sat Jul 2 23:12:21 CEST 2016

I just added `docx_extract_all_cmnts()` (and a cpl other
comments-related things) to the dev version of `docxtractr`
(https://github.com/hrbrmstr/docxtractr). You can use
`devtools::install_github("hrbrmstr/docxtractr")` to install it.
There's an example in the help for that function.

Give it a go and file detailed issues for other functionality you need.