[R] R help

കുഞ്ഞായി kunjaai dileepkunjaai at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:08:21 CET 2016

Hai Anukriti Gupta,

While sending mail to mailing list, please change the subject  from "R
Help" to more specific one..(eg: R Regression error..)  Because we all can
refer your mail and the solution in future  by checking the mail subject....

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Boris Steipe <boris.steipe at utoronto.ca>
 wrote:

> I think the error message is pretty clear. Your calculations are
> attempting to allocate more memory than you have available. As to what is
> causing your code to do this, only someone familiar with your code could
> possibly tell.
>
> B.
> (Read the posting guide, please - and don't post in HTML :-)
>

> On Jan 30, 2016, at 1:44 AM, Anukriti Gupta <gupta17anukriti at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I am running a ordinal logistic regression, however its giving me an
> error
> > like
> >
> > Error: cannot allocate vector of size 58.8 GbIn addition: Warning
> > messages:1: In rep.int(c(1, numeric(n)), n - 1L) :
> >  Reached total allocation of 8057Mb: see help(memory.size)2: In
> > rep.int(c(1, numeric(n)), n - 1L) :
> >  Reached total allocation of 8057Mb: see help(memory.size)3: In
> > rep.int(c(1, numeric(n)), n - 1L) :
> >  Reached total allocation of 8057Mb: see help(memory.size)4: In
> > rep.int(c(1, numeric(n)), n - 1L) :
> >  Reached total allocation of 8057Mb: see help(memory.size)
> >

> > I am using a 64 bit laptop. I ma not sure what is causing this kind of
> issue
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Anukriti Gupta
> > Analyst (Financial Crime Compliance), HSBC
> > M: +91 88820 45065
> > LinkedIn <https://in.linkedin.com/pub/anukriti-gupta/21/839/5a5>

> <http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html>

DILEEPKUMAR. R