[R] help on Rprofile.site

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 30 04:22:44 CET 2016

I've read this several time now but I'm still not sure I understand fully what your are trying to achieve. But in principle I would put a switch in the file ...

if (it's one server) { PREFIX <- "A" }
if (it's the other server) { PREFIX <- "B" }  ... or whatever and then

source(paste(PREFIX, "_startupScript.R", sep=""))

or something along these lines. If that's not what you need, you'll need to explain it better.

B.