[R] Read all the 332 files and count the number of complete rows

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 07:58:28 CET 2016

The number 332 suggests that this is homework from Peng's online class. Isn't there there a website  for questions regarding these exercises?

I have observed a fair number of similar question on StackOverflow over the years so you might also search there, since your error is a fairly common one. Homework on StackOverflow is not deprecated if the question demonstrates effort and a good description of the difficulty (both of which I do see.)

After completing your course, you may want to read the Posting Guide, subscribe to rhelp, but please do use plain text.

-- David.