[R] carolina function help

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jan 27 12:00:16 CET 2016

Hi Ryan,
No idea about the problem but have a look at these links for some suggestions on the type of detail that you might want to supply to help people understand the issue and help.

The more specific details of your problem that you can supply the easier it is to make suggestions. Usually supplying some sample data using the dput() function (See ?dput) is most helpful.

Please have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada