[R] R-help mailing list activity / R-not-help?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:50:15 CET 2016

On 25/01/2016 12:35 PM, John Sorkin wrote:
> When we read acerbic replies we should remind the poster to reply in a more moderate tone.
As long as you do this in private, not on the list, I wouldn't object.
(I'd hope I wouldn't even know about it.)  Doing it on the list is more
likely to lead to flame wars than to improved behaviour.

As others have suggested, if you think someone has been mistreated, then
the public remedy should be to treat them well by giving a better answer
yourself.

Duncan Murdoch