[R] Fwd:

maryam firoozi firoozi_maryam6858 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 22:26:38 CET 2016

Hello,
i made a population about 4500 individual.this has two sex(female and male).they had pedigree.
i wanted to enter new indiviual but their ID of indiviual mustnot be same perivous and their ID number mustnot be bigger than 4500.
first population's ID number is 1:4500.
how can i handel it?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: