[R] Ordinal regression with some categories combined for some data

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Sat Jan 16 20:11:24 CET 2016

Dear Bob,

I don't know any package that handles ordinal data the way you are looking
for. I'd just would comment on the ordinal regression. Would the time of
loss be the ordinal response? That seems inefficient to me when you have a
lot of time points (= lots of ordinal classes). IMHO the survival analysis
would make more sense.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx