[R] cross correlation of filtered Time series

Sudheer Joseph sjo at incois.gov.in
Wed Jan 13 09:49:35 CET 2016

Thank you Giorgio
With best regards,
Sudheer

From: Giorgio Garziano [giorgio.garziano at ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:50 PM
To: Sudheer Joseph; r-help at r-project.org
Subject: RE: [R] cross correlation of filtered Time series

I used frequency=60 to make it quickly work in order to show some sample code.
About the frequency parameter in time series, i.e. ts() stats package,  you may take a look at:

http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/120806/frequency-value-for-seconds-minutes-intervals-data-in-r

corenv() f parameter unit measure is Hertz as seewave use case is about time waves.
About the corenv() results based on your data, I do not have the chance to investigate further.

Best,

--
GG